U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Miami, FL
A 27-year-old male asked:

Dull pain in the ring of the penile glans when i have an erection and contract the muscles there. worse during orgasm. like penis head trying to pop.

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Norma Jo Waxman
Family Medicine 34 years experience
You Need exam: Please see a doctor or another health care provider comfortable with genital infections to be diagnosed and treated
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Glans pain: You may have an infection. If you are uncircumcised you may have phimosis, a tight foreskin that does not fully retreat. In any case, please see your doctor. Peace and good health.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.