A member asked:

I am experiencing pain with urination (quality:burning sensation) as a result of anal to vaginal sex. does that mean my husband contacted it too?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Possible UTI: With that history, you may have a urinary tract infection. If the burning continues and you have frequent urination, you should see a doctor, who will check your Urine and possibly put you on antibiotics. This cannot. E transmitted to another person. If it improves, then it is simply from irritation.

Answered 3/31/2017



Related Questions