A member asked:

I have a lump underneath the side of my left labia and it's not risen lump one under the skin hurts and causing itching to my vagina area ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Bartholin cyst: What you described suggests a Bartholin cyst that result from the blockage of the duct of a gland in the opening of the vagina. You may need to have it removed. You may consult this site for more info: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/bartholin-cyst/basics/definition/CON-20026333 For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

Answered 12/21/2016



Related Questions