A member asked:

Hi. i am 25 years old man. i have problem with my testicle growth. i can't even physically look my testicles because there is no apparent sign of testicles now. i have no erection problem. my penis is ok it erects and throw fluid as normal man does. now i

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. M. Hytham Beck answered

Specializes in Surgery

See a doctor/urology: you might be having undescended testicles where the testicle hide up in the grown, some time it goes up and down, some time it stayed up there, some time it could be in the abdomen, either way you need to see a doctor for proper diagnosis, and to bring the testicles down, it is not safe or healthy to keep it up there, it could affect the growth ,and it could becomes cancerous, see urologist please

Answered 12/8/2015



Related Questions