A member asked:

My husband has a growth in his scrotum a few years ago and it was the size of a bb. it is now almost as big as his other testicles. should he c a doc?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. David Earle answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Yes : I would recommend seeing a urologist. If it's in the skin, may just be a cyst, but it's important to have it looked at. May need an ultrasound and surgical removal. I would do this within the next few weeks. Hope this helps!

Answered 11/27/2017


Dr. John Chiu answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Testicular mass: It may be just an annoying problem like a hydrocele ( a fluid filled cyst) or as serious as a testicular cancer. Get him to see an urologist before it is too late.

Answered 11/28/2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question