U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

A friend is getting married this 31st and is having an erection problem.he still masturbates.what should he do? any home remedy or something to help?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Rahil Malik
Obstetrics and Gynecology 11 years experience
What kind: Is he unable to have an erection? or unable to maintain? or unable to ejaculate? Being calm and affectionate during his first night with his wife can help. Foreplay and playful touching can calm the nerves and help him relax allowing him to reach and maintain his erection. Intimacy takes time and with mutual respect and understanding it can be achieved.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 29, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.