A member asked:

I am 24 years old. tubes tied three years ago. i've had two periods a week apart. with cramping and very heavy bleeding....

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Lessani answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

DUB: You may have DUB. If this problem persists, please see a gynecologist.

Answered 7/20/2015



Related Questions