A member asked:

I had sex well i was on my period on the 26 but he didn't ejaculate in me . i got off and had sex again on may 3 the day following day i checked and i started my period again for two days which was normal and now i'm still on it but it's a dark brown c

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Likely normal: The dark brown color is due to old blood. Having a period for around 7 or so days is normal. But I would advise you to always use protection and be on some form of contraception if you don't want to become pregnant. If this continues for a week than I would advise you to visit your physician.

Answered 5/12/2015

2.8k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more