U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old male asked:

Alright so here's my problem with erections blood will get to head with stimulation then there's a inch in half that gets hard like blood vessels are stone and then its expanded by base to fix it for intercourse i have to sqeez quite hard at base and head

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Urologist: Since you're having abnormal features of your erection,I recommend that you have an examination by a urologist to see if there is any structural abnormality of your penis.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 7, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.