U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

Inner labia swollen and tender. hurts when touched/wiped. stings when pee hits it. looks like a swollen/clogged gland. how do i treat this to go away?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 23 years experience
Exam: Lumps, bumps, blisters and other skin abnormalities on the genitals need to be evaluated. An examination will be needed to know the cause and treatment. Common genital lesions are ingrown hairs, folliculitis, herpes, genital warts and syphilis. Without seeing it though it is not possible to guess.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 11, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.