A member asked:

Lump on the skin of testicle. i have these painless white lumps on the skin of my scrotum. what are they?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Alves answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Warts?: You should be examined by a dr. Either an urgent care or "std clinic" dr or a urologist should be able to help determine what is present and recommend best treatment.

Answered 4/20/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question