U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 58-year-old male asked:

I am uncut 19 year old male. i was materbating and while cleaning up i notced three bumps on the head of my penis i am very worried about this. i have never had this before there is no pain with it. i am sexually active and i am a gay male. i have put so

2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Internal Medicine 42 years experience
If : If you are sexually active and have had unprotected sex, then you may have genital warts or genital herpes. It will be crucial for you to see your doctor to get a treatment regimen. There are medications that can help the symptoms of herpes subside and keep them latent. Genital warts can be removed by radiofrequency (heat or freezing therapy) or a wart removing gel. Do not have unprotected sex until you have been seen by a doctor.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Need exam: Warts would be high on my list. A reaction to any product you used for lubrication may also be on the list of possibilities.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.