Currently eating 1100 calories/day burning 350/day to lose weight from hypothyroidism. Now my sleep is disturbed due to hunger. Any suggestions?

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Starvation: Starvation diets do not work. They actually harm your body, your metabolism and lead to more difficult weight troubles in the long run. You should eat at least 1500 calories day. I like that you are exercising and burning off the excess sugars or fat. Keep it up.
Answered on Jul 28, 2018
1

Have health concerns or questions and need access to a doctor? HealthTap has you covered.