Williamsburg, VA

I took a quarter of adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) today and have a drug test in 2weeks will i pass?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
It depends: Whether you "pass" or not depends on what you do. Was the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) prescribed for you? If yes, show the prescription and no problem. If you took someone else's Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) that was not prescribed for you, not a good plan. If you keep taking it & it's not prescribed for you, no you will not pass the drug test. Stop now and it will likely be gone from your system soon.