A member asked:

I have a dark ring pretty much a circle that seems to be underneath my skin in my pelvic area?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Bark answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Unknown skin lesion: A dermatologist's best tool are his eyeballs. If we can't see the lesion, there is no way we can make a diagnosis as accurately as we would prefer. You absolutely must see a dermatologist to try to get any lead toward what this might be. It would be irresponsible to guess among the thousands of diagnoses which this could be.

Answered 9/20/2013



Related Questions