Mission, TX

I'm currently 3 months and 1 week pregnant, and i drank 4 beers and 2 mixed drinks (grey goose with sprite), in one night. is my baby in grave danger?

Dr. David Barnum
Clinical Psychology 23 years experience
Sobriety : It is unlikely for your bany to be in "grave" danger, however it is very important to stop all use of alcohol while pregnant. Central nervous system development begins early and continues throughout the pregnancy. Alcohol is a toxin to a developing nervous system, so it is important to avoid alcohol for the remainder your pregnancy. If needed, get support. Good luck!
Last updated Sep 29, 2013