can eating a lot of eggs cause loose stools?

Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
It may: For some people too many eggs can create loose stools and excess gas.

Can breast milk cause diarrhea?

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
No: ...Although it is normal for breastfed baby's stool to be quite loose. Rule of thumb: if the weight gain is appropriate, it isn't diarrhea no matter what you find in the diaper, or how often.

Is it normal that I am scared to poop after giving birth?

Dr. David Kline
Dr. David Klineanswered
Yes: It is exceedingly normal. You have suffered a very traumatic event to your pelvic floor (even though you received a wonderful present for doing so) and there is a natural fear about doing further damage or reopening freshly repaired tears by going to the bathroom. This is exceedingly unlikely to happen, even if your tear went into the rectum itself. It would be recommended to use stool softeners.

Is it unsafe to pick up dog poop in pregnancy?

Dr. Ruth Crystal
No: Pregnant women should not pick up cat feces as it can carry toxoplasmosis which can be harmful to an unborn baby. Wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after because the soil may contain toxo from cat feces. Dog feces usually does not have toxoplasmosis. That said, i would recommend using a plastic bag to pick up the dog poop and would wash my hands as soon as possible.
Canada

Why is my 2 year old daughters stool always a shade of green? I rarely give her juice or food coloring so it cannot be the dye...

Dr. Prakash Bhoopalam
Normal!: It is not uncommon in some children. If the stool is formed , child is growing i would not worry about it. It is often from green leafy vegetables, coloring agents in the food or simply due to rapid transit from small intestine to large intestine where it normally is tuned brown.

In last week been having diarrhea which started semi solid, then light blue/green color to pure liquid yellow/green! my bowels r inflamed 2 and pain!?

Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 56 years experience
See a doctor: This is not normal and needs a rapid diagnosis, and treatment based on the diagnosis. You have an inflammatory condition of the colon and this could be infectious or inflammatory bowel disease or other. Do not wait. See somebody asap, and hope you are better soon.