2 months pregnant and throwing up black stuff, what is it?

Please let your dr: Know asap or go to er. Sometimes black material that is vomited can contain blood.

What if u are throwing up black nasty stuff while u are pregnant?

Dr. Chad Morse
Gastroenterology 26 years experience
Coffee grounds: What you are describing can be bleeding in the stomach or esophagus. When blood touches the acid in your stomach it turns black. If you are vomiting frequently you likely injured the lining of your stomach (gastritis), but you could also have an ulcer or a tear in at the bottom of your esophagus. You need to see your doctor!
LA

Should I go to the hospital if I'm pregnant and throwing up green stuff with black specks?

Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Let your OB doc know: You definitely need medical attention. I would suggest in your way to ER to call and let your obstetrician know. This way he/ she would get in touch with ER providers and have a plan lined up for you and may shorten significantly your ER wait.
Last updated May 18, 2018