My period was due today last actyvity was on 2nd i've had period like but tickling pain, tenderness in breasts, bloating, and pain in my legs.pragnancy?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Erica Bial answered

Specializes in Pain Management

Could be.: The best way to know is a urine pregnancy test. This early, if it is negative but no period, retest in another week. Be sure to use reliable protection (if you are on the pill, take it at the same time every day; if you use condoms use them every time and be sure you know how to use them right) to prevent pregnancy regardless of where you are in your cycle - the "rhythm method" does not work.

Answered 11/26/2013

4.9k views

Dr. Syed H. Sajid answered

Specializes in General Adult Psychiatry; Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ( 1 yr. Fellowship), sees all types of patients for Medication Management from ages 6-99yo

Not sure: It is important to know the duration of menstrual cycle and whether, any type of contraceptive method was used or not. Considering the cycle to be 28 days in duration, ovulation date may be 8/30/13. Conception is possible with sex on 9/2/13. The above symptoms are possible, both with or without being pregnant, slightly more likely without being pregnant. Home pregnancy test is needed to confirm.

Answered 9/22/2013

4.9k views