should kids masturbate?

Hard to say: Studies reveal this to be a natural part of emerging sexuality for the majority of males and females worldwide. Cultural taboos limit the discussion of the topic to a variable degree.Most experts would agree it is an innocuous practice.
Pathology 44 years experience
Their choice: Most young males will not be able to stay focused on things they need to do, or even fall asleep, if they do not keep the pressure down by whatever means. Both sexes get acquainted with their bodies in preparation for adult life. Think about being in a wholesome relationship rather than internet trash.