U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

Ankle swollen due to sun poisoning, what doctor to see?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Janet Kail
29 years experience
Pod or Derm: I would recommend you either see a dermatologist or a podiatrist. You could also see your pcp.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 13, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.