A 33-year-old member asked:
Cottage cheese food poisoning, do i need to see doctor?
1 doctor answer • 1 doctor weighed in
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Unlikely: Mostly cottage cheese problems come from the product being too old and growing a layer of mold or also fermenting. These are untasty and unpleasant, and might give you an upset stomach, but will not poison you. If you are sick longer than 36 hours which gives your intestines time to deal with this, then you should see someone like your family doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
4.7k viewsAnswered >2 years ago
Last updated Oct 22, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.