U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 50-year-old member asked:

What causes the pain under the right breast and radiate to the back?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Eval: Can not diagnose the cause of this pain pattern without an actual evaluation. Take care.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

San Jose, CA
A 25-year-old female asked:

Pain by my right breast that goes all the way through to my back ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ralph Boling
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
Could be referred: gallbladder pain, but you need checked by your doctor to be sure and check health of breast tissue
A 45-year-old female asked:

I've been having pain in my right breast and middle upper back. ?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Liesa Harte
Family Medicine 30 years experience
Pain: Please ask again with more details. Did you have any trauma? Does your breast hurt and the pain goes to your back, or vice versa? How long has this been going on? Have you had a mammogram? So many things to consider.
A member asked:

I have pain & bloating under my right breast and radiating around to my back?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Internal Medicine 33 years experience
Abdominal pain: The problem does need to be further evaluated. It would be helpful if a relationship to food intake were available could be early ulcer or gastritis. Additionally could be gallbladder disease.
San Marcos, TX
A 30-year-old female asked:

Pain right under right breast. Comes and goes. What could be causing this.

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Chapman
Cardiology 42 years experience
Multiple : This will require a more detailed history and examination to figure out. Some testing may also be needed. See your doc.
Puyallup, WA
A 64-year-old female asked:

Pain under right breast? Down right side.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Mohammed Younus
32 years experience
Get checked: More than likely it is heart burn or gastric related pain but at age 60 it is better to get checked especially if persists after few days . Please make it a habit to do self breast exams too.

Related questions

A member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 37-year-old female asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A member asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 24-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 7, 2015
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.