India

what will be the best way to diagnose joint tb..im suffering from sacro illitis from last two months.montrex test nd crp had been done nd no foundings?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Joint TB: If your skin test is negative, then you don't have tb. There's another test that is done today to determine the presence of tuberculosis. This is an interferon based test. I find this test to be more sensitive as it is not an operator dependent one.
Dr. Gerald Neuberg
Cardiology 38 years experience
Joint TB very rare!: Invasive TB is rare in developped countries where TB testing is done and CRP and ESR usually very elevated. I'm sure your doc can give you a better diagnosis.