Canada

By all means not attacking, but why so against the use of medical marijuana vs opiates, which could lead to harsh addiction etc? i would like a 2nd op

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
I look forward to it: More states are (hopefully) considering the legalization of medical marijuana. It seems to be true (as you say) that it is far superior to opiate pain medication. It has further benefits beyond pain management too, but research has been almost impossible to do so far. I'm sure there will be problems - everything humans do has problems - but it will be an improvement, imho.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Medicine in general is 'conservative. There is very little political involvement in these types of discussions in medicine. You live in a state where there is very little public support for progressive issues or education. (I was born in Texas so am not criticizing). Most doctors have no experience with dealing with the propaganda they grew up with about 'drugs' and Marijuana in general.
Sep 3, 2013
Dr. Rodney Del Valle
37 years experience
I am an : Anesthesiologist and I am not against the control use of medical marijuana. My problem is that m is the 3rd most popular recreational drug in usa. And many teenager are using a non medical strain that is, in my opinion, damaging their brains. Everything in excess is no good. Please watch dr sanjay gupta report at cnn press room.

Last updated Jun 30, 2021