I feel like pressure n my head &alil lightheadedness shooting pains n my head that come & go had mri of brain 4-18-13 normal & ct 2 months ago normal?

Dr. Jefferson Chen
Neurosurgery 36 years experience
Neurology Evaluation: It sounds like you have been undergoing a neurology evaluation for the headaches. It is reassuring that there were no signs of a tumor on the imaging scans. A neurologist can help to try to figure out the etiology of the headaches. There all kinds of variants of migraines or tension-type headaches that may present with some of the symptoms that you mention. The therapy may be tailored to the type.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
MRI: The imaging is negative, this means there shouldn't be anything dangerous going on. Keep following up with your doctor.
Last updated Aug 20, 2020