what are the signs of athlete's foot?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Itching peeling skin: Athletes foot is a very common fungal infection that presents with itching to the feet and between the toes, peeling, cracking or scaling skin, odor from the feet, and small blisters with a clear fluid. See your doctor if these symptoms do not improve.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
Several: Redness ot the skin, itching, blisters, swelling, flaky skin, pain.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Podiatry 49 years experience
Dry skin: Itchy, cracks in skin. Redness, sometimes there will be blisters.
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 31 years experience
Itching, cracking : Of skin, maceration, blistering.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Many possibilities: Redness, inflammation, scaling, blistering, and having an itch sensation are signs of a possible fungal infection. Other things however could cause similar symptoms. Have it evaluated to get the appropriate treatment.