am i squirting or leaking urine?

Dr. Timothy Raichle
You can do both: Stress urinary incontinence (sui) involves the loss of urethral support and intrinsic pressure leading to loss of urine. This an be relative passive, and also can "squirt" out with pressure, coughing, or sneezing, for example.
Dr. John Munshower
I don't know, But..: If you are having sex and reach orgasmic pleasure then "squirt"..it is most likely not urine,...,Female ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid by the paraurethral ducts through and around the human female urethra during or before an orgasm. It is also known in slang as gushing or squirting, and is generally not considered to consist of Urine.