Afghanistan

daughter wants to help but is burned out taking care of me, husband, job. moved me out of assisted living. where can i go so am not a burden?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Home health aid/care: Obviously you care about your daughter. Have you talked to her about it? If not, that would be my first step. You may want to consider some home health aid (often covered by insurance) coming in regularly to help you, thus reducing the burden on your daughter. You must have been a great mother...Your daughter wants to care for you at home. It is rare these days. Consult your doc... Good luck.