is it bad to rub on my belly when early in pregnancy ?

No, as long: As you are not rough.

What happens during a liver transplant operation for recipient?

Dr. Cosme Manzarbeitia
General Surgery 39 years experience
Removal : Of the diseased liver and implantation of the healthy new liver.
Boscobel, WI

My boyfriend & I are trying to get pregnant. I'm on Zoloft (sertraline) & my doc is having me get off it slowly; 1 pill every other day for a month & then 1 pill every 3rd day until gone. Does this sound reasonable?

Dr. Joan Kinlan
Yes, it's great.: It's best to taper off the zoloft (sertraline) and your doctor has an excellent plan.

Is it ok to get electrical pulse therapy on upper back if three m pregnant? Accupunc put tinyclips on skin and it sent electrical stim pulses upprback

Dr. Bruce Young
It's OK: There is insufficient evidence of any harmful effect other than a small risk of skin infection.
Afghanistan

Possible to be pregnant spotting day one light beeding day two & three?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Check a preg test : Over the counter pregnancy tests are cheap and reliable. Go do one and then you will know and you won't have to worry about it any more. If you don't want to be pregnant see your doctor for effective birth control.

What is the best way to loose weight with out going a diet? I'm having a very time getting this weight off of me 5'9 at 242 it all in the belly...

Dr. William Forsythe
Emergency Medicine 27 years experience
Exercise : Adding exercise and self control by reducing portion intake and eating the right foods while counting calories is best. Increase fruit and fiber intake if not eating enough. Take a yoga course or start swimming if not already. Good, low impact exercises. If considering surgical options, know that the best procedures and surgtons usually require that one starts losing weight first.

Last updated Oct 3, 2013