Nigeria

My bp is 140 /90 i''ve been on lisinopril what will i do to further reduce it.also my sugary level is 4.5 and at times up to 5 etc what should i do?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Nephrology and Dialysis 49 years experience
BP of 140/90: Your blood pressure is not out of control. If you have diabetes, you need to see a doctor to be placed on agents to control it. You also need to see if you have protein in your urine, as diabetics are prone to have. If so, you may need more lisinopril, as it reduces proteinuria. Lose weight if you are obese and start to exercise more. See your doctor to discuss your case. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 11, 2013