India

I hav a bulge on the upper eye lid and it is not paininp.what should i do to get rid of this?

Dr. Theodore Wu
Ophthalmology 23 years experience
Bulge: Try a hot compress (washcloth) over the eye for 5 minutes, twice a day. If this does not clear the bump within 2-3 days, make an appointment with your local eye doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Richard Wieder
Ophthalmology 36 years experience
Chalazion: The most common cause of your eyelid lump is a chalazion. This is a chronic infection in one of the eyelid glands. Sometimes, using warm compresses regularly over 1-2 weeks can help shrink this. Sometimes, a minor office procedure is done to remove it. If the lump doesn't get better on it's own, then see your eye doctor to discuss your options.