I'm lonely, broke due to porn, and have an obsession with web cam girls. what ro do?

Dr. Jason Berman
12 step and therapy: I recommend that you join a 12 step group that relates to sexually compulsive (and destructive) behaviors like the ones you are repeating. Two groups like this are sex addicts anonymous and sexaholics anonymous. You will find accountability, privacy and support to gain recovery from your addictions. I also recommend therapy to understand what has lead to these habits in the first place. Be well, .

Last updated Aug 23, 2013