Chile

is it always recommendable to remove the wisdom tooth or can i keep them if i do not have any pain or complication asociated?

Dr. Lori Wagner
Can keep: Certainly they are more difficult to clean, for both you and the dental hygienist. But they can be kept, especially if you are not having a problem.
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dentistry 36 years experience
Removal: Today the standard of care is the removal, we never know what the future holds for our developing teeth. If the teeth are hirizontall impacted theyvdiffentlyvshould be removed. There are other reasons also for removal but an x-ray really need to be seen to evaluate.
Dr. Lon Kessler
Specializes in Dentistry
Position of teeth: Wisdom teeth are usually removed because they are impacted or look like they will not erupt in proper position. Often times there is no pain associated with them.