A member asked:

Pain in hand between fingers, dr thinks overuse injury. also started in other hand and twinges of it in foot. any ideas on what it could be?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Peter Tomasello answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

These are very vague and nonspecific complaints a thorough history and physical examination would be helpful to clarify your etiology. I would seek based on your complaints if this continues to be a problem some for you , either specialty orthopedic surgeon or neurologist. Your primary care physician could you guide you to one of the above based on his history and examination. Thank you.

Answered Aug 22, 2013



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor