Canada

Why would i get my period 3 times in 5 weeks the 1st was 2 weeks early the 2nd was dark and mucusy and low flow and the third was today and heavy help?

Dr. Monique Ruberu
Abnormal bleeding: Abnormal bleeding can have many causes... Pregnancy, stress, medications...I suggest that you follow up with your provider for an evaluation.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Vaginal bleeding: I would not call what you have periods. You may have had a normal period initially followed by so called dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Rule out pregnancy, first. Second, do you have pain in the abdomen? If you do, you may have had a cyst on the ovary rupture causing bloody discharge. An ultrasound may help determine the cause. Discuss it with your doc.

Last updated Aug 10, 2013