A 46-year-old member asked:
Is crest pro-health cpc antigingivitis oral rinse poisonous?
1 doctor answer
Dr. John DeWolf answered
39 years experience in Dentistry
If ingested : Used properly (as a rinse) it should be safe for humans and less safe for intra-oral bacteria. If ingested it could be considered poisonous depending on the amt. Swallowed. The bottle states "keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away." and " do not swallow".
Answered on Aug 9, 2013
90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:
People also searched for:
Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!