How to tell my blood type tell me please?

Pathology 49 years experience
Blood test: It is a simple blood test that your doctor can order. If you are healthy enough to donate blood, go to your local blood bank and offer to donate blood. If they accept you a donor, they will do blood typing on you and you could ask them for the result.
Dr. Diane Minich
Also most insurances do not cover blood typing unless you need it for surgery or a trauma or if you are pregnant
Aug 10, 2013
Blood type: This is not something that you can just figure out on your own. Your blood will need to be tested to find out your blood type.
Pathology 49 years experience
Blood test: It is a simple blood test and your doctor can order it. If you are healthy enough to donate blood, contact your local blood center and offer to donate blood. If you are accepted as a donor, they will do blood typing and you can ask them for the results.
Pathology 44 years experience
I hope that your interest in blood grouping translates into a habit of making deposits at the blood bank. It's a wonderful feeling and a way of doing good for others.
Aug 17, 2013