India
A 35-year-old male asked about a 36-year-old male:

how to cure gray hairs?

Dr. Kim Capehart
Dentistry 20 years experience
Hair: A quick remedy is hair coloring but if you want other options you may want to go to the doctor to see if there are other options for coloring your gray hair.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Aging and Hair: There is no 'cure' for this common situation. It is not a disease or condition. It just is a common part of the human experience.
Gray hair: First thing to know is that genetics plays the biggest role in early graying- we can't change our genetics. To reduce risks of early graying & hair loss: 1. Don't Smoke. 2. Correct Zinc, Vit B or other nutritional deficiencies. Vegans are at risk for Vit B12 deficiencies. 3. Ensure that your thyroid is healthy. 4. Diets> Eggs are rich in biotin. Dark greens are high in Vit A & C. Omega 3 fatty