South Africa

took 1 mg ativan (lorazepam) for anxiety. is it ok to drink one glass of wine 4 hours later?

I would not: Peak plasma concentrations of Ativan (lorazepam) (oral) can be up to six hours. Ativan (lorazepam) can cause CNS depression when used w alcohol.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
No: Ativan (lorazepam) will still be in your system for over a day. Its elimination half-life (time required to process half of it) is 8-24 hours. It takes 5 of these half-lives for Ativan (lorazepam) to be gone. Please do not combine sedating medicines with alcohol.