A member asked:

My blood sugar test results was169 after food (2hrs) & i pee when ever i drink too much of water.. is it bad?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Incomplete info: To be tested for diabetes, which seems to be your concern, you need to be tested for fasting blood sugar. Please discuss the testing with your doctor as s/he may want to do a1c testing also.

Answered 8/3/2013



Related Questions