My age is 18 im a girl my height is 5"3 foot i eat healthy will i grow tall now and till what age? weight 45 my mum is 5"6 and dad 5"11

Maybe,maybe not: Your predicted height based on your parents is m+f/2 +2.5 inches or 137/2=68.5-2.5=66".If your growth centers remain open there is potential for more growth.An x-ray of your left hand could be assessed for bone maturity.If the bone maturity is that of a 18yo you are likely finished growing.If the growth centers are open and your bone maturity is similar to a 15 yo you may grow a couple inches.

Last updated Oct 15, 2017