i have a muscle imbalance issue. i'm 24 and my body looks like that of a 60 year old with a beer belly yet i am healthy. what can i do?

Dr. Mark Sterling
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 30 years experience
Eat right/exercise.: A 24 year old male should have no problems gaining muscle mass if he's otherwise healthy. The key is to watch your calories, increase your baseline metabolism by working out, increasing muscle mass and you'll burn more calories. Don't expect miracles overnight, but set a reasonable goal to look better in a month and go from there. And it's not about just doing sit-ups....
Dr. Hal Blatman
Dr. Hal Blatman commented
Pain Management 41 years experience
Belly fat is not healthy. It comes from wheat, sugar, potatoes (not sweet potato), fruit juice, and artificial sweeteners. Take these out of your diet and the belly fat goes away. Keep them in your diet, and wait for your doctor to tell you that diabetes has forced your diet change.
May 29, 2016