How do i get help to not stop smoking marijuana cause it helps my depression and anxiety?

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Marijuana: Treating the depression/anxiety with psychotropic medications plus cognitive therapy, is more beneficial in the long-run than self-medicating to treat symptoms. Schedule appointment with mental health professional. U will be glad u did.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Not yet in MA: The laws in some states near you are moving in the direction you'd like, but it's still not legal even in maine where it is close to a pproval of medical marijuana for specific conditions with a prescription. So, do whatever you can to help pass laws in ma or move to one of the few places that are leading the nation on this issue. Good luck!
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali commented
I recommend exploring other options, as I stated in my response. Works better for your health in the long run.
Jul 25, 2013

Last updated Aug 2, 2013