can my allergies cause a sore throat from nasal drip and a lot of sneezing? i also get a lot of nausea also and burning stomach. what can i do for nausea?

Dr. Dale Tylor
18 years experience Pediatric ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Allergies or reflux?: It could be allergies, but with stomach issues it is very likely "laryngopharyngeal reflux" is playing a role. Throat clearing, feeling of mucous or tickle in the throat that won't go away, nighttime cough, sore throat, bad taste in mouth, hoarse, wet burps... Sound familiar? If so it's likely reflux. Raise the head of your bed, don't eat for 2-3 hours before bed, and see your md if not better.
Answered on Jul 25, 2013