what to do if i need help with suicidal thoughts, please help.?

What is a real : Positive is that you recognize you need help. If you have a suicide plan that you want to act on - then you need to be seen at the nearest emergency room now. You could be transported by a relative or friend or call 911 for transport. If you are not at immediate risk then please see you physician for a full evaluation. Also, strongly encourage you to see a psychologist &/or a psychiatrist. Start.
Provided original answer
getting better now. Take care.
Jul 24, 2013
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology 15 years experience
See below: National suicide prevention hotline 1-800-273-talk. I would encourage you to talk to a primary care doctor to get a referral for a psychologist/or a qualified mental health professional to figure out what's happening with you. If thoughts of suicide become overwhelming, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room -- they will do psych eval at the er and discuss options. Good luck!