What can i do to to make sure i don't say embarrassing things on anesthesia?

Dr. Brian Struyk
Anesthesiology 22 years experience
Sure: Many procedures can be done with regional, neuraxial, or local anesthesia only. If you avoid sedation, preprocedure benzodiazepines, or mac anesthesia, you should be wide awake and in full control of yourself the entire time.
Dr. Richard Pollard
Anesthesiology 31 years experience
Trust us: The sedation medications that we give to you for the anesthetic do not make you say embarrassing things. The drugs may relax you, but that is all.
Dr. Munir Merchant
39 years experience
Embarrassing things: Relax and breathe IV sedation relaxes you.