Can i make my wife pregnant by ejaculating on her vagina (outside) because she is having severe pain when i try to insert.Show me the best way plz.

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
34 years experience in Medical Oncology
MD visit: I'm an oncologist, not a gyn but here's my humble advise: take her to a gynecologist to see why she hurts so bad during sex. Once that is solved, you can try having kids the way god intended. If there is an unsolvable problem, you may need to consider other ways to have kids but you won't know until you check it. I doubt ejaculating outside will work. Best of luck to both.
Answered on Jul 5, 2013