Fort Worth, TX

can you get pregnant if he precums on your pants while dry humping? no ejaculate? got period a couple of days later.read it's possible/freaking out?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Female Anatomy: Nope. This scenario as described is not how females become pregnant. I would hope that at 24 you have learned the basics about your body so that you do not have to 'freak out' or worry needlessly. First you cannot get pregnant that close to your expected period. Second the semen have to be inside of the vagina. Please if you do not want to be pregnant, learn how to avoid this.
Dr. John Tillett
Urology 22 years experience
Probably not...: I would think this scenario would be unlikely to result in pregnancy, but if you want to be sure, i would recommend purchasing and using a home pregnancy test. Good luck!
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Possible, unlikely: Of course it is "possible, " there are sperm in pre-ejaculate. That said, it is extremely unlikely for a swimmer to penetrate through layer(s) of clothing, to vagina, to uterus, to fallopian tube and find your released egg within fertile window (~4-6 days/mo) mid-cycle, so just before period even less likely. If worried, check home pregnancy test for reassurance.