U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Los Angeles, CA
A 54-year-old male asked:

I'm uncercomsiced and on my for skin i have a pain i examined myself and i see an inflammation at the for skin where it meets and its bothersome ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
When to see the Doc?: It sure sounds like you need to be examined and treated by your family physician. Any speculation here would just be that; speculation. This sounds like an abrasion or infection.
Last updated Jun 25, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.